|9:00 – 12:00
||Short presentations of workshop participants
- Gustavo Souza (Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil) – Using genomic repeat abundance and cytogenomic approaches to infer phylogenetic relationships in Caesalpinia sensu lato (Fabaceae)
- Maria Gonzalez (Instituto Multidisciplinario de Biologia Vegetal, Argentina) – Chromosome evolution of South American and Antarctic species of Deschampsia (Poaceae)
- Beatrice Weber (Dresden University of Technology, Germany) – Chromoviruses in the genome of sugar beet Beta vulgaris
- Danijela Greguraš (Institute of Botany, Prague, Czech Republic) – Repeatome dynamics in the earliest evolutionary stages of apomictic plants
- Alevtina Ruban (IPK Gatersleben, Germany) – Why does the genome size differ between roots and shoots in some Aegilops speltoides plants?
- Nusrat Sultana (Omer Halisdemir University, Turkey) – Bioinformatics and molecular characterization of Vaccinium corymbosum genome
- Christiaan Henkel (Leiden University, Netherlands) – Can we sequence a repeat-rich, 35 Gbp tulip genome?